Friday 11 December 2009

Continuity





I think that, as I had never used a cam cord before, my continuity piece went quite well. I ran through the sequence 3 times with my actors before I filmed it so they were familiar with what they had to do, and I was familiar with the shots. Most of it flowed quite well, but there were a few points that were unrealistic. At one point you could here me telling my actor to pause, which I would be able to edit out if it was my opening sequence. There were also a few shots where the actor stopped before I had paused the cam cord, which didn’t help the flow of the piece. Again, I will be able to edit this out for my opening sequence. I also learnt to pre-roll when filming, as my first shot was cut out. I think it went well, I did make mistakes, but I have learnt from them, and now know more for my opening sequence.

1 comment:

  1. this is a nicely written evaluation, although it could have been a little more reflective (i am nitpicking now!).

    ReplyDelete